Shark Bay Salt produces solar marine salt at production facilities located at Shark Bay and Onslow, Western Australia. A corporate head office is situated in Perth, Western Australia and is responsible for the administration of both sites and marketing of solar salt.
People and values
- People: We value our people and work as a team.
- Understanding: We encourage work–life balance and will do everything we can to nurture you and your personal and career goals.
- Difference: We embrace diversity in the workplace.
- Commitment: We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our employees, and the environment.
- Leader: We are an industry leader.
- Choice: We aim to be the employer you choose for your next career.
These values are central to how we work, and we never forget them. Our integrity is paramount.
Why work for us
We want you to be everything you can be, to use your initiative, to push forward and grow with us.
Top 5 reasons to join our team:
- You are contributing to a growing industry.
- We are a powerful internationally recognised brand respected across the whole Asia-Pacific region.
- You get to work with people who are smart, inspiring and collaborative and who have respect for individual talents.
- We have flexible work practices that allow you to have balance in your life.
- The best fishing and camping spots are right at your doorstep
People who work for us have a passion for their work, perform best while collaborating in teams, are creative, and have the energy and enthusiasm to develop their ideas into practical solutions to any challenge.
We support professional development; we will invest in you to help you become the best you can be.
Frequently Asked Questions
What employment opportunities are currently available?
To view our current employment opportunities, search our postings.
How do I submit a CV?
All you need to do is email your CV to the contact listed.
Can I apply for more than one position at a time?
Yes. Follow the prompts on the application process.
Do I have to apply electronically?
Yes. We have found this to be the most effective and fastest way of processing the applications.
How do I know if you received my CV via the online response form?
You will receive a confirmation message that confirms your CV has been successfully submitted, and an email will be sent to you to confirm your CV was received.
- When will I be notified about my application?
We will contact you as soon as possible. Generally we only contact candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely match our requirements.
Want to work for us?
Our team is growing fast. We’d love your help in making Shark Bay Salt truly special.
Perth Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Onslow Opportunities: email@example.com
Shark Bay Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org